In celebration of 100k views, here's a lil' game we can play.Revisit my gallery
- as far back as you can go. Don't forget to check the scrapbook too for really crappy stuff I did a long time ago. Select a single piece.Your task is to come up with the best/funniest/wittiest title for that piece.
Puns, wordplay, jokes, everything goes. The smarter, the better.
- One entry per person. In the comments here, paste the fav.me link to that piece and then type in your title.
- Don't worry about length limits.
- Don't worry about keeping the format (i.e. NUKOxRWBY 56 - Pet Gaming Competition).
- Try to not select a piece that already has a 'witty' title unless you have one much better.
- 4komas and written pieces are fair game - but remember that a lot of them have witty titles already.
- If your joke is repeated in the comments to that piece, the entry is disqualified for fairness' sake.
- Submitting more than one means all but the first entry is disqualified. Edit your comment instead.
- The deadline is July 30th, Sunday. Get it done before the 29th if possible so that you don't have to worry about timezones.
- The top winner receives: 100 dA points and some choice words of praise.
- I'll select a few runnerups, depending on how many people submit, each receiving at least 10 dA pts.
- All winners will have their titles prominently displayed on the original deviation, with a flattering display of their intellect in the details crediting them.
- I'll create a final drawing (probably of a sketch-y quality) of every winner and some honorable mentions together in a huge piece. Winners can decide the appearance of their anthropomorphized character (human-like only, no creatures).
I also want to take this moment to thank everyone for these past few years. Through thick and thin, through highs and lows, through hiatuses and daily 4komas, you've stuck with me. I cannot express how much gratitude I have for y'all. At the same time, I feel rather bad that I've stalled in continuing so many of the things you may follow me for. I hope that in the near future, there will be more opportunities for me to return to those things that have brought us together.
Seriously, to me, seeing that number is still unbelievable. I remember the days when I had just hundreds of pageviews. I remember staring at 20k, 30k, and 40k for months at a time without any movement. I remember when 10 pageviews was a tremendous increase. So to see that number on my page today... and the fact that so many of the artists here that I look up to have reached this milestone... it's scary, a little bit.
I dunno. I'm just rambling at this point. You'll have to forgive me for not really knowing how to react.
But yeah. Win some of my money. Go! and Thank you.